RUHS Foundation has been inspired by the outpouring from our community. We are happy to help coordinate support in any way that the donor or volunteer feels led.
Thank you for your interest in donating medical equipment and non-medical supplies. We are accepting Medical Supplies at BOTH RUHS Medical Center and the County of Riverside drop off location (address below). We are accepting Non-Medical Supplies at the County of Riverside drop off location as well.
We have a need in the following areas:
- BiPAP machines
- Brains Alaris pump
- Cardiac monitors
- Channels Alaris pump
- Controlled air purifying respirator (CAPR) - medical or industrial CPAP machines
- IV pumps
- NG tubes
- O2 flow meters
- Positioning wedges
- Powered, air-purifying respirator (PAPR) - medical or industrial Suction regulators
- Telemetry equipment Ventilators
- BiPAP supplies and masks Bouffant caps
- CHG bath wipes
- CPAP masks
- CPAP supplies
- Face shields
- Hand sanitizer
- Isolation gowns
- IV supplies
- Medical gowns
- Nitrile gloves
- N95 masks
- Oxygen tanks
- Powered, air-purifying respirator (PAPR) hoods Shoe covers
- Surgical masks
- Tyvek coveralls (bunny suits)
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Paper plates/cups/utensils To-go food boxes
- Diapers/baby wipes
- Plastic grocery bags
- Isolation gowns
- Non-medical gloves
- Hand sanitizer/liquid hand soap Disinfectant wipes/sprays Bleach
- Rubbing alcohol
- Laundry detergent
- Cleaning wipes/sponges
- Trash bags/tote bags
- Personal care kits
- Newly packaged socks
- Newly packaged underwear
We are accepting gifts online to go toward the financial impact of this effort:
We are also helping to coordinate thanks and encouragement to RUHS Medical Center’s amazing physicians, nurses, and staff, who are on the front lines of the COVID-19 effort.
Great examples include Mercy Air donating to deliver dinner to RUHS Medical Center’s Emergency Department team, Edible Arrangements sending individual care packages to our Emergency Department, Cancer Services and EVS teams, Lowes – Perris Distribution Center donating their inventory of face masks, and more!
PPE donation drop-off in person:
Please label the box: Attention: Materials Management, Suzanna Hinkley
FOR SMALL DELIVERIES, please bring to the Welcome Desk at the front of RUHS Medical Center
- Please leave your name and contact information, and a list of the items you are donating.
FOR LARGE DELIVERIES, please enter the campus at the Cactus Entrance and follow signs to Receiving
- Let the dock employees know you are delivering PPE, and to notify Suzanna Hinkley
- Please leave your name and contact information, and a list of the items you are donating
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday 8:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
PPE donations by mail:
RUHS Medical Center
Attention: Materials Management, Suzanna Hinkley
26520 Cactus Avenue
Moreno Valley, CA 92555
We are accepting gifts of homemade masks at this time. We recommend following the pattern here:
Our guidelines for homemade masks:
- Homemade masks are not considered PPE, since their capability to protect HCW is unknown.
- Homemade masks should ideally be used in combination with a face shield that covers the entire front (that extends to the chin or below) and sides of the face.
- If they are made from fabric, and are reusable, should be washed with soap, bleach and hot water. Dry in hot cycle until completely dry.
- Recommended fabrics are: heaver, non-stretch fabric as denim, duck cloth, canvas, twill.
- Recommended fabric for the inner lining and filter pocket can be: other cotton, cotton blend non-stretch fabric. It can be thinner and softer.
- Fabric must be laundered in HOT water prior to sewing to prevent future shrinkage.
- Polyester or other less breathable fabric will not work as well, due to moisture produced when breathing.
TO DONATE NON-MEDICAL AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES TO THE COUNTY OF RIVERSIDE:
Drop off in person:
Riverside County Washington Warehouse
2980 Washington Street Riverside CA 92504
Monday and Wednesdays
HOURS OF OPERATION: 1:00 pm- 4:00 pm