On the evening of September 1st RUHS Foundation celebrated the opening of the new Riverside County Child Assessment Team Center. We recognize the responsibility this team has to care for our most vulnerable children and are honored to work with donors and community members who come together to make this child-friendly place a reality. While the need for this work is an unfortunate reality, we take heart from the resilience of children and celebrate our commitment to take the healthiest path forward together!
To learn more about what the RCCAT does for Riverside County kids, please view this video below.
- Dress is business/business casual
- Light refreshments will be served
- Please find parking directions below
- RUHS kindly requests that our guests honor our policy of wearing masks and social distancing as much as possible in patient areas. We plan to conduct much of the event outdoors, with small group tours available throughout our time together.
- Please RSVP to or call 951-486-7620
Location: Campus Professional Center
Details: Please park at the Campus Professional Center, 14375 Nason Avenue
Handicap parking will be available
If exiting Nason off the 60 freeway, turn right in to the Nason Entrance and make an immediate left in to the parking lot
We recommend not parking in the lots accessed by entering Cactus Avenue
Questions? Please call 951-486-7620