Let’s send hope and good cheer in the mail!
Riverside County is home to 4,800+ kids in care and they are important members of our community! Can you believe that some foster youth rarely, and others never, receive a birthday card or note of encouragement on their special day? Help us change that!
Want to join us?
Simply decide how you’d like to give!
RUHS Foundation wants our kids to know they are cared for and has launched a campaign with the support of amazing donors and volunteers to do it! No matter where they live, how old they are, or the length of time in foster care, every child will receive a birthday card with a hand- written message and a birthday treat.
CAKE SPONSOR $25
Give one time or monthly gift.
Fund two birthdays for children in foster care!
PRESENT SPONSOR $100
Fund ALL the birthdays that fall on your special day - birthday, anniversary, whatever it may be!
WISH SPONSOR $1,000
Fund dozens of birthdays and help the CIRCLE grow!
CONFETTI AMBASSADOR $3,000+
Build our CIRCLE and fund a MONTH of birthday celebrations!
Thank you to our first CONFETTI Ambassador, La Sierra University Church!
Philosophy of the birthday club
Individuals and Families
Make a child in foster care feel special by letting them know someone remembered their birthday.
Send a card with a personal touch and bring a smile to a child’s face!
Philosophy of the birthday CIRCLE
Organizations, Clubs and Corporate Gifts
Spread the word about this simple, yet impactful way to touch the life of local children in care. Encourage your co-workers and those in your organization to join the Birthday Club and send hope in the mail!
- bring community awareness that on any given day, over 5,000 children in Riverside County are in foster care
- help foster kids and youth feel special at least one day a year, raising their self-esteem, and increasing their chance of success in life knowing that people in their community care for them
- connect community supporters with our kids in foster care in a simple but impactful way, without violating confidentiality
- boost the morale of Social Service Practitioners who work to protect and support foster children and their families
- Funds raised will support the mission of RUHS Foundation, to celebrate the birthdays of children and youth in foster care.